It this lesson you will learn or consolidate, if you have gone through the 1st and 2nd part of my French Lessons for Beginners, the conjugation and use of the two most important verbs in the French language: Etre and Avoir.
1. Etre / Avoir
Interesting facts and advantages of learning well from the start of etre (to be) and avoir (to have):
- Two the most important verbs in almost any language
- Because of that, you will be able to express all the basic things concerning yourself
- Etre and avoir are essential in constructing the other tenses and structures in the French language (past, future, conditional, perfect)
- Two irregular verbs, which means they conjugate differently from other verbs
- In both verbs, the second ( tu ) and the third( il/elle ) person singular are pronounced in the same way (although they are written a bit differently)