Table of Contents
Assimil French Without Toil / Assimil French With Ease
These are the vocabulary and translation exercises for “Assimil French Without Toil” (1940 Edition) that I found available for free on the website of the University of Waterloo Computer Science Club website: https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/language/
(Unfortunately this link doesn’t seem to work sometimes. However, the Assimil Method booklets from 1940 and 1950 can be found online. Just google it).
The idea is to read the booklet by Assimil and then come back here and try to do the gap filling exercises.
Assimil French: First Lesson – Première Leçon
Bon voyage !
What you will learn in this lesson ?
- Basic French conjugation of the verbs: aller, partir, rester, avoir
- Some basic French greetings
- How to make simple simple statements
- How to ask questions (inversion + a hyphen “-“)
Exercise 1 Easy
Exercise 2 Hard
Assimil Without Toil / Assimil French With Ease MethodIf you are interested and would like to further improve your language abilities, you please buy the latest Assimil Method book and audio on Amazon. You will help me maintain this website, and publish new lessons, as I will touch a small commision from Amazon if you buy anything from the links below:
- French: https://amzn.to/2XmZGgH
- Italian: https://amzn.to/2Xl8Cn6
- Spanish: https://amzn.to/2KMMQXX
- German: https://amzn.to/2DkaqVL
- Chinese: https://amzn.to/2VdGUvb
For the latest version of the Assimil Method with audios and the book, you can find it on Amazon: